Sunday, May 24, 2009

Girls & Boys Day by Nic

Ethan and I went back to the Science Museum. Mostly we did things we had done before, which made Ethan happy.



He got to play outside with some interesting vehicles they had this time. Here he is on a tricycle that turns the opposite way that you steer it. E.g. if you turn the handlebars left, the wheel turns right.



We also got to roast marshmallows in front of a parabolic mirror. The suns rays were directed to a focal point in front of the mirror that was VERY hot.

Ethan fell asleep on the way home and I got to experience carrying him from the busstop to the apartment. Lots of fun. Then I tried my hand at grilling supper. They sell these one time use grills at the grocery stores that we have seen people using a lot. After reading the Norwegian instructions I lit mine up and sat by it in our parking lot with a Norwegian beer. It was just like home.




The food came out pretty decent, and it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment