Thursday, June 18, 2009

Not much happening on Wednesday ....

I missed a day of blogging for Wednesday, but that is okay at nothing much happened. Somehow I couldn't muster the energy to get the kids out of the apartment. It is starting to seem like a long walk and a huge effort to get anywhere. The kids were happily playing games, doing art, and doing math so they were entertained. I tried to send a message to Nic to meet us downtown late afternoon but he never got it (something about the email in the department) so that didn't encourage me to go out.


When Nic got home he had train tickets for Gwyneth and I to go to the Louvre the next day. (We had discussed those plans already). Gwyneth wanted to go and we thought it was a good idea that she got some culture. It was clear the the Louvre and Ethan weren't going to mix. So I was the lucky one who got to experience the Louvre. I had been to France in high school on a school trip but I can't remember at all if we went to the Louvre. Anyway, I tried to make it an early bed time but it was hard and I had a little trouble sleeping. Perhaps it was the excitement of the prospect of doing an adult activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment